Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of my blog! Fun stuff.

So I have this cool roommate Sarah who is an internet guru. She always knows all the most interesting websites. I don't know where she finds them or how, but I learn at her feet everyday. Sadly she is leaving me in May to get married. Here is a few humdingers that she has recommended:

www.futureme.org
At this site you can write a letter to yourself in the future and choose when it will be sent to you. Even more interesting though are the letters you can view that people have written to their future selves. Is there anything more personal and revealing than writing to yourself?

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/lists/
This is a group of random list complied by readers. Funny and very random

www.zafu.com
find your perfect pair of jeans, I don't know if this really works though.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

wow. so cool.

have you seen this? http://www.fontifier.com/

it lets you make a font from your handwriting.

you should try it since you have such fantastic penmanship.

jennifer said...

McSweeney's is a hilarious website. My older sister and bro-in-law read it religiously.