Friday, September 4, 2009

Good News

Hello all two of my readers! ;) I have good news-as of late I have lost 30 lbs! It's been a great experience and easier to do than I thought it would be. I just had to make up my mind to really do it and come up with a good plan that I could stick to. Now I wish I would have decided to do this years ago! So far it's taken 4 months to get to this point and I am still going. Hopefully I can lose another 30 lbs by the end of the year (although it may be hard due to the feeding frenzy which begins with Halloween candy and ends with Christmas treats)! But I'm pretty determined. If you so desire you can check out my new blog: Losing It (http://www.losingitthesensibleway.blogspot.com/). Basically I just post about my weight loss strategies, etc. It may be helpful to someone out there, so pass it along if you feel the desire.

5 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

congrats :D

jennifer said...

Feeling pretty inspired at this end of the world.

Amber said...

Yea Jenn!

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

Wow! Great job.

t said...

congrats, Amber! That's so cool. The difference between the pics is HUGE. You look great.