Saturday, October 31, 2009

Summer Summary

Ok I know we are way into fall, but I still want to post my summer recap. It was a great summer and I wished it would never have ended! Here's an illustrated list of my going-ons:

Summer Highlights:
Sailing at Little Dell Reservoir
Doing field botany
Foraging for mushrooms

Losing weight

Summer Firsts:
Learning to sail

Ice blocking

Driving the back way from Strawberry Reservoir to Springville on treacherous roads in a mini van
Growing lots and lots of zucchini

Going to Capitol Reef National Park and Fantasy Canyon


Summer Activities:

House shopping with Megan

Moving to a new house

Taking hundreds of pictures of plants and the wild

Visiting with Stacey in town from Korea

Riding my Cruiser bike

Composting

Swedish Festival

Art City Days

Collecting thousands of seeds

Getting to know Vernal

Seeing Seven Brides for Seven Brothers on stage
Making wheat bread from wheat flour I ground myself! (um, didn't rise very well)

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Wow, you were busy. I can hardly wait for next summer already!