Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Life in Six Words or Less

So I've been tagged and invited to write a six-word memoir, which is funny since just a few weeks earlier I had been reading my roommates book, Not Quite what I was planning: Six Word Memoirs by the famous and obscure. It's quite the interesting read. People were asked to sum up all or part of the life or I guess the essence of it in six words. That's a pretty hard feat. Below are some of my attempts. Let me know which one you think epitomizes me and feel free to share your own six word bio, I'd love to hear it.

calm on surface, paddling furiously below

well I really had good intentions

found joy in the smallest flower

indiana jones stuck in librarian's body

2 comments:

SB said...

Those are great! Here is mine: In one ear, out the other.

Brenda said...

Yours are great! Wish I could

(Maybe that was my own memoir)