Friday, May 2, 2008

Resolved

Forget New Year's resolutions, I never keep them and I've stopped making them, what it's really all about is Spring and Summer resolutions! I mean who has the drive during the long and dreary winter to keep a cumbersome list of goals, ah, but with the Spring comes a renewing that just makes you want to start afresh. Plus there are more sunlight hours during the day to accomplish what you want to do and school is out (at least for me). So I am now ready to make a list of goals that I might actually be able to keep or at least plan a few good projects to do. So without further ado here is my list in no particular order:

tend my garden
organize my room and make it look "pretty"
go on a road trip
get to the gym a few times a week
work on my genealogy/do some temple work
lose a few pounds
do some volunteer work
get a facial
stop eating so much sugar (except gelato)
improve the appearance of my blog
work on my photography skills-maybe take a class
do my visiting teaching regularly
read a literary classic or some non-school related book-maybe Twilight ;)
edit my photos and organize them
practice my Italian!
Hmm, maybe this list is too long, but some of these things are related so it really shouldn't be all that daunting right? Well as they say shoot for the stars and mabe you'll hit the moon.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Good luck!! I hope it works out this time for you ;)

Faldone said...

If you celebrated the new year at a reasonable time (I celebrate it on the new moon before the first full moon after the vernal equinox) you could have your new year's resolutions and spring them, too.

Amber said...

Or I could just celebrate New Year's twice. Actually I am doing that at a Swedish Midsummer's festival. Can't wait.