Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Want Answers

So today I discovered a really fun place on the internet. A place to go to get answers to just about any topic you can think of. I wanted to know what kind of food my sister in England and I could serve at her 4th of July party that was really really American, so I asked the millions of people online and in minutes I got many answers, ranging from apple pie to 3 Musketeers to fried okra. So what is this site called? It's simply Yahoo! answers (http://answers.yahoo.com). If you already have a yahoo account you're set, if not it's free to sign up.

Then I started to answer questions. It's fun and what a great idea to share knowledge. I mean two heads are better than one and millions are better than one too! It's really fun so give it a try, whatever you wanted to know the world is your oyster!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Ooh I have some ideas too! Ultra-American cuisine..... um, buffalo wings and/or fried chicken, root beer, and....hmmmmm, maybe like a Jello dessert thing with whipped cream on the top, and then blueberries and strawberries arranged atop the whipped cream to look like the USA flag! Yum yum.

Ok so I'm obviously hungry and food-fixated right now. Sorry if you didn't want MORE suggestions. But someone suggested fried okra? That sounds seriously gross. I had to try to improve on that one.

Amber said...

Thanks, I like the ideas.